126 Comments

Pendragon Audio Pronunciation Guide

RSS Feed Bookmark and Share

126 Comments on “Pendragon Audio Pronunciation Guide”

1. Lead Traveler says:

hey dont feel bad. i pronounced almost everything wrong. actually everything wrong except bobby pendragon, mark diamond, and courtney. so five words out of a lot more.

2. Quinn Hanley says:

What teritory is Saint Dane from?

3. pooploop says:

these books are very confusing but they are very injoyable

4. aja says:

i am not inlove with bobby!!!!

5. fiona says:

i am a huge fan of bobby pendragon plz keep them
    coming!! what territory is sait dame from?
    who is his acloypus thing who reads his journals? i need to know! i will be watching your vidos!

6. fiona says:

pooploop has not read these books i no i live with him

7. Challenger Orange says:

wow i got so many wrong especially acolyte that one i was way off, Just finished book nine can’t wait to read ten!!!

8. Sierra says:

I only messed up Quillan. I pronounced it Kill-on. lol and Saangi, I said Sayn-gi. Wait Aja I said Ah-Jah. the girl who gave me the books told me Faar was Fay-are. I KNEW it was just FAR!

9. IchiruFanGurrl says:

I only got Bobby Pendragon, Courtney, Mark Diamond, Press Tilton, Saint Dane, Elli and Nevva Winter and Jen plus Remudi right the rest I got wrong :/ But I got Telleo, Vo Spader and Loor right too 🙂

I always pronounce Siry’s name Sir-ee and Lorque as Lor-quee
    And I always thought Ibara was I-bar-aa (long a)
    and I always pronounce Courtney’s last name as Chet-wyndee (a long E at the end of Wynde)

Quillan was Quil-an (a short i instead of a long i)

And Alder to me was Alder with long A like aa-lder)

Denduron to me was Den-dur-on

10. Kasha Dimond says:

I got almost everything in the 7th, 8th, & 1st wrong. Everything else, im clear on.

11. Emeline says:

“But all we know is that there’s a stiecon of society that have voted with their clicking devices and unfriended her on Facebook.”WTF?Better out than in as they say….Keep calm and carry on writing/eat cake/drink tea/ …

12. GOCLORAL says:

Wow, no one has posted here in a long time.

13. Me says:

I only mispronounced Siry (I thought it was See-ree) and Aja (I thought it was Ah-jaa) :b yay me!

14. MarkDimondrocks says:

what i pronounced wrong=
    pretty much everything in book one
    about half the things in book 6
    about half the things in book 8
    and i pronounced courtney’s last name wrong

15. Bobby says:

I pronounced the majority of things wrong. The one I’m most upset about pronouncing wrong is Halla, cause it appeared most in the books…

16. ChickenMan2273 says:

I got most words right because I’m boss like that.

17. Bablu says:

Hi Jes! Thank you for the nice comment. I rlleay dislike giving negative reviews but I promised myself I would always give honest ones. I hope I never upset an author with one of my reviews but I guess there is no guarantee of that. I’m definitely looking forward to reading more from you. Monika

18. no down payment auto insurance in Madison TN says:

Stellar work there everyone. I’ll keep on reading.

19. http://www.ionicbathfootdetox.com/ says:

Congrats on daily Kitchen’s feature. And by the way. I do sometime make fish patties with potatoes but not with some different ingredients. I can’t wait to try them.Balvinder recently posted..

20. http://www.sorethumbsblog.com/ says:

A message to the Anti-Gun people. If all of the people gave up their guns, do you think the Afghans will? Or any of the other countries that no longer respect America. The reason Japan attacked Pearl Harbor is because they knew that most of the people on the Mainland would have weapons & they wouldn’t stand a chance. Our forefathers gave us the right with the second ammendment to protect ourselves that should be set in stone. If we are unprotected, we will be attacked in our country that is a shame because we will probably lose.

21. cheap insurance says:

Ya learn something new everyday. It’s true I guess!

22. car insurance says:

Mulla kans kumina, savustetut simpukat (joskus sain vatsataudin joko niistä tai sattumalta niitä syötyäni) sekä imelän makea saaristolaisleipä tai "joulimppu" ei sovi makuuni.-Sade

23. http://www.thestarstheyshine.com/ says:

Har inntrykk av at flere pusser opp heimen nå mot jul. Selv lever jeg i mitt kaos;;)men der er jo morsomt å få noe gjort i denne mørke årstida.Trivelig skilt som sier sitt.Lykke til med opp-pussing hos deg og klem;)

24. http://www.lasmangist.com/ says:

Stunning card Mandy. I just love all your pretty and elegant details. Super.Thank you for the advert ! I really, really appreciate it – mwah !Hugs,Jo x

25. http://www.crafteducation.org/ says:

Muito bem feito. Devia ser apresentado nas escolas para que as crianças soubessem o que está por trás dos seus aplausos e é imoral as televisões apresentarem circos, touradas e outros espectáculos deste tipo. É muito triste!|