Book 2!

Discussion in 'Black Moon Rising' started by Veelox Incident, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Veelox Incident

Veelox Incident Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Not found anywhere else yet we have a title! Coming Spring 2017! Cover coming soon!

Orpha Peck likes this.
  2. CloranTraveler

CloranTraveler Active Member

3. djmachale

djmachale Author Staff Member Administrator

And I'm in the middle of writing Book #3!

4. CloranTraveler

Even more exciting!:)

5. Phi Chisym

Phi Chisym Administrator Staff Member Administrator

WOW! I wish I could write THAT FAST! My life won't allow me to complete stories via high octane.

empire_c2 likes this.
  6. Shannon

Shannon Honorary Garbage Can

D.J. MacHale: Human Typewriter

7. djmachale

I've now got a cover for Black Moon Rising. I'll post it after the dust settles from the Curse of the Boggin tour.

Shannon and CloranTraveler like this.
  8. CloranTraveler

I got to thinking about Curse of the Boggin today and how close we're getting to Spring. Can't wait to read Black Moon Rising!

9. Orpha Peck

Orpha Peck New Member

Can hardly wait :p

djmachale likes this.
  10. I might get it, because the books I have been reading lately are really boring, and they are supposed to be top releases "as mentioned by my local library". I'm looking for something new and refreshing.

11. djmachale

I'm glad that Black Moon Rising is finally publishing. It's been a loooong road. I almost forgot what it's about! (Not really) I think it's a pretty fun follow-up to Surrender the Key. (AKA Curse of the Boggin) This book is more typical of how The Library series will work. Meaning, there was a lot of set-up in Book #1. (Introduction of characters, introduction of the Library, introduction of the mechanics of it all) Black Moon Rising is more of a classic story where the team deals with an unfinished story that has nothing to do with any of them. And it takes place around Halloween so...what better time to publish it? Have fun!

Phi Chisym likes this.
  12. CloranTraveler

Can't wait! Halloween's always been a favorite holiday of mine, so what better way to get ready :)

13. Wow, Mr. MacHale. It's been a LONG time...

14. Veelox Incident

Veelox Incident Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It should be in tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to reading it!

15. Wow I need to stay updated on your stuff, Mr. MacHale. I came back to the website and saw a new book on the front page....

I'm getting OLD.