Patrick Mac Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by CloranTraveler, Apr 3, 2017.

1. CloranTraveler

CloranTraveler Active Member

It's been a while since I've done any kind of drawing or colouring, but I wanted to sketch out this particular scene. I forgot how relaxing colouring is. Reminds me of my childhood when I used to do it all the time. Definitely a relaxing pastime :)
    Maybe I'll find some other scenes to play around with!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    empire_c2 likes this.
  2. empire_c2

empire_c2 Active Member

oooh so cool! I find drawing scenes from book a total blast. I was planning to add the wolf to my quig pile whenever I get back to drawing Pendragon stuff XD

CloranTraveler likes this.
  3. CloranTraveler

Thanks!
    Yeah, there's just something fun about visualizing scenes in a book, and then drawing it and having something to look at.

4. CloranTraveler

One of my favourite visuals in Raven Rise - Patrick staring into the eye of the Statue of Liberty.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  5. empire_c2

empire_c2 Active Member

I agree. It is also cool seeing how others visualize scenes too XD

Your second one is sweet too ^_^ Art is so much fun. I stepped away from my project to work on improving my techniques with light projects but finding time to work on pieces has been hard lol

6. CloranTraveler

So true! It's tough when life gets busy. I've had some free time lately, so I've really been enjoying working on my writing, and getting back into some artwork.
    Looking even more forward to the summer when the warm weather returns. Can't wait to do all my reading, writing and artwork outside!

7. empire_c2

empire_c2 Active Member

It really is. Sunday was my first day off in a month that I wasn't running off somewhere so I spent the day passed out XD That's great! My week days are starting to free up again after this week so hoping to get back to art again. Oh man, summer can't come soon enough lol. This was my first winter on the East Coast and the cold/snow/rain is relentless. I want to go to the parks and harbour front to draw again XD

8. This reminds of those medieval banners where artists paint sheets to tell stories or legends.

Optimus Prime likes this.
  9. CloranTraveler

10. I don't know why, but the strokes from the utensil you used to color this really relaxes me...like I could look at it for hours and just feel peaceful...don't ask me why!