I’ve done several podcasts and interviews that are scattered all over the internet. I thought it would be a smart idea to make a blog post that has them all in one place. I’ll add new links as they come up.
• NOSTALGIA TALK – An interview with James Nobes that covers lots of my various shows and books. Pretty thorough!
• YOU, ME & YTV – A lengthy talk with Ryan about all things Dark, and even quite a bit about Ghostwriter. It’s a fun, far-ranging discussion.
• THE TRUEXACT SHOW – A fun podcast with video about the origins of AYAOTD, the art of scaring kids (and adults) and some challenging lightning-round questions.
• WOTTAREAD A quickie, short-answer interview about a variety of things.
- UNGER THE RADAR / NOSTALGIA TIME An AYAOTD mini-reunion hosted by Randy Under and Matt Haberman. Joining the video panel are Richard M. Dumont who played Sardo. (“No mister, accent on the doh”) and Jason Alisharon who played Frank in the Midnight Society for five seasons. And me. Lots of BTS kind of stuff of the making of the show.
- MONSTERS, MADNESS AND MAGIC. An interview I did for this terrific Podcast about writing all things spooky.
- THE HIDDEN STATION – WITH CONOR DOWLING An AYAOTD talk with Conor from the UK. This was fun because I got the chance to discuss the writing process of the show.
- BEYOND THE MOUSE – TOWER OF TERROR A fun interview with the Front Row Network/NPR Illinois about the making of the Disney movie. (Video version available on their FB page)
- UP ALL NIGHT WITH COURTLAND AND BRANDON. An Are You Afraid of the Dark? talk where I discussed a few things about the show that I don’t normally get the chance to.
- WTD WITH AL & TOM (USUK Podcasting Network): These guys have a unique show: one lives in the U.S., the other in the U.K. (Hence USUK) We had a fun chat about Are You Afraid of the Dark? (Tom was a super-fan)
- MEDIA MIKES – Great website that covers all forms of media. I did a Zoom chat with Mike Gencarelli about Dark?, Pendragon, and other shows. View it here:
- ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? INTERVIEW – A Q&A with Troy and Erin at GaylyDreadful.com about diversity on the show.
- ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE PODCAST? – Jeremy and Sara Goeckner produce an ongoing podcast that is all about Dark? They have lots of fun discussing episodes at great length. I sat down with Jeremy to talk about the show and to re-live some memorable moments.
- THE WITCH HAUNT – I was interviewed by a witch! Fly over to Gaby Triana’s site for all sorts of spooky fun.
- JEANBOOKNERD – Such a great site for book lovers! I had a wide-ranging conversation with Mark about my various writing endeavors from TV to books.
- THE BIG ORANGE COUCH – Andrew, Joey and their team do a once-weekly podcast focusing on all aspects of 90’s Nickelodeon.
- DIZNEY COAST TO COAST – Jeff discusses all things Disney and in this case, the Tower of Terror movie.
- WE’RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER SHOW – I talk with Mike and Cam about all things Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- FIRST DRAFT WITH SARAH ENNI – Sarah has produced some wonderful podcasts with authors to discuss the writing process and their works. And I was one of them!! We talk about books and TV.
- SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE – More Dark? discussion with Mike, Wendy and my good buddy Scott.